Why do you grade your clothing?
We wanted to make buying preloved on line as easy as possible so that you can buy with confidence. We carefully check all of out garments for faults and signs of wear. We do not sell items with faults such as tears, holes, broken zippers, missing buttons or stains. All items have clear photographs and good descriptions of their condition. Should you like more information about an item please contact us via out contact page, and we will be happy to help with your enquiry.
E Items that are in an excellent condition. This item has not been previously worn and often has tags still.
VG Very good preloved condition. Minimal or no signs of wash wear or bobbling.
G Good preloved condition. Item may have some minor signs of wear, mild wash wear or bobbling.
PL Preloved. Item has wash wear or bobbling, but still has lots of life and wearability. This is our lowest level of grading.
- Our items are preloved and therefore may have some signs of previous wear.
- We aim to provide descriptions of any flaws and photographs so you can be sure of what you will be receiving.
- We endeavour to show items as they are in photos and represent their true colour and condition. Please make allowances that computer screens and electronic devices do vary the colour of items.
- We recommend you check sizing information with the brand in question as we document what is on the item label, some of our brands allow for a fit over cloth nappies and are roomier than expected.
Why don't you filter your clothing by boy and girl?
We wanted to make finding your perfect item of clothing as easy as possible so we have a very simple filter system in place. You can conduct your searches by type of item (tops, bottoms, dresses etc), or you are able to filter by size (3-6m, 2-3 y etc). Many of our brands are unisex and how you choose to dress your kids is up to you, so we put all our tops together, all our bottoms together and so on.
We buy only from the UK and reuse and recycle as much of the packaging involved as possible.
When choosing our packaging we are trying to consider;
- How well they can perform the job.
- The whole process involved, from manufacture to disposal.
- Access and ease of recycling or reuse by our customers.
- Cost for a small business.
We are currently trialling two types of packaging to send out our items. If possible please try to reuse the envelopes your items arrive in. If however the packaging does need to be disposed of here is how.
We are hoping to trial paper postal bags in the future.
Items are shipped within 2 working days of purchase. Where orders are placed at weekend or over Bank Holidays, orders are shipped the next working day.
Orders are sent Royal mail 2nd Class Signed (2-5 days).
£2.99 parcels up to 1kg
£3.99 parcels over 1kg
If you have any queries on shipping please get in touch via our contact page.
See our shipping page for further information.
We can only ship to the UK at the present time.
Please see our returns page for information.
Selling to Us
Please see our sell to us page for more information.
We aim to give a good level of customer service, however if you should feel that you have not received a good level of service, do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our contact page, so we can help you with your concerns. All emails will receive a reply.