sell to us
Did you know you can sell your preloved clothing to us? We buy clean, quality items which are in good condition. We take items for any season, year round.
We want the process to be seamless for you so you can receive your payment as quickly as possible.
How does it work?
- We only stock items from brands with good eco and environmental credentials. Please see our brand list in our about section.
We are open to buying other brands but this will depend on the brand and quality of the item, so please feel free to enquire.
2. Check your items carefully. We ask that items are freshly washed and clean. We can not accept items with holes, smells, tears, faulty zippers, missing buttons, stains, items with a lot of wash wear or a lot of bobbling. We do not currently take warehouse "seconds" or items with crossed labels. If in doubt, just ask.
3. Photograph your items in good daylight, front and back, with close up shots showing any areas of mild fading or bobbling. Send the photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We will get back to you with an offer as soon as possible. Our offer is based on your description and is subject to change should an item not be as described on arrival.
5. Once we have agreed a price you can send your items to us. You are responsible for postage costs and we recommend you use a tracked method of your choice.
7. We check your items over.
8. We pay you either via PayPal (with associated fees) or via bank transfer, it is up to you.
Points to remember
- If for any reason an item is not as described or does not meet our standards, we can either make a new offer at a reduced price or we can return the items in question to you at your own cost. In order to avoid this please be sure that you provide accurate, clear images and descriptions.
- It is up to you to ensure that items are correctly parcelled so they arrive in a good condition.
- We recommend using a method of postage that can be tracked. We cannot be responsible for items lost in the post.